Easily create a different look by using this creamy eye shadow by Zao Makeup on its own or by combining several shades.
This eye shadow is perfect for a bright sparkling look. Created with micronized bamboo powder, its creamy texture melts onto the skin for a nice surprising velvety finish. Use on its own or combine several shades for an intense effect.
Its specific creamy texture makes it easy to use as a concealer to neutralize red skin imperfections.
Between tradition and modernity, the bamboo varnished box presents the product with refinement and originality in a cotton pouch to further protect this jewel. This product is particularly suitable as a gift with its beautiful presentation.
Economical and ecological, once your eye shadow case is empty, you can just buy a refill.
- micronized bamboo stem powder: regenerating, this white substance is extracted from the joints of bamboo. It is mainly composed of pure silica, and this regenerates the epidermis, which is involved in the synthesis of collagen and elastin.
- organic carnauba wax: protecting.
- ginkgo biloba leaf extract: it has excellent anti‐oxidant and skin repair properties and thus is a very effective shield against free radicals responsible for the aging of cells.
- micronized silver powder: these micro particles of pure silver have antiseptic (especially for skin and mucous), preservative and antibacterial properties for preserving the product and for the protection of the skin.
- yerba maté leaf extract (tea from Paraguay): anti‐oxidant and toning.
- organic silica: toning and hydrating. The human body contains about seven grams of silica. The main quality of silica is that it allows the body to efficiently absorb and assimilate minerals and vitamins. The connective tissues of the human body (cell walls) are composed of collagen and elastin. These molecules need silica but the rate of silica production decreases after the age of twenty years old. External input is necessary, especially for the skin. For this reason, organic silica is present in most of the products of the Zao range.
Olive Ester, Carnauba Wax*, Wheat Germ Oil*, Silica, Squalene, Jojoba Oil*, Palm Butter from Guinea, Shea Butter, Pomegranate Butter*, Myristoylpullulan, Kuikui Seed Oil, Micronized Bamboo Powder, Silver Powder, Water, Ginko Biloba Leaf Extract, Yerba Maté Leaf Extract (Tea from Paraguay), Natural Fragrance, Linalool.
INCI Ingredient: Oleyl Oleate, Decyl Olive Esters, Copernicia Cerifera Wax*, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil*, Silica, Squalene, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil*, Elaeis Guineensis Butter*, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter*, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract*, Myristoylpullulan, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil*, BambusaarUndinacea Stem Powder, Silver (CI 77820), Aqua, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract*, Maltodextrin*, Alcohol Denat., Parfum, Linalool. May contain +/‐: CI 77891 [titaniumdioxide], CI 77491 [ironoxides], CI 77492 [ironoxides], CI 77499 [ironoxides], CI 77718 [talc], CI 77510 [ferricferrocyanide], CI 77007 [ultramarines], CI 77288 [chromiumoxidegreen], CI 77289 [chromiumhydroxidegreen], CI 77742 [manganeseviolet].
* ingredients from organic farming
100% of the total of the ingredients have natural origin
10% of the total ingredients are grown by organic farming
No testing on animals neither on finished product nor on ingredients.
No ingredient from animal is used.
This eye shadow can be simply applied with your finger. Take a small amount and apply on the eyelid by gently tapping. Soften the eye shadow to the outer edges with the help of a small brush if you wish to.